Monday, October 8, 2007

Make Ya Smile Mondays

Because Monday SUCKS, I'm starting a new segment that I hope you'll like. I'll call it Make Ya Smile Mondays, or MYSM.

In the inaugural MYSM, I bring you The 9th Mascot Grand National, an annual charity event held in Huntingdon, England. Like the running of the bulls with some Winnie the Pooh-looking characters but less gore.



The commentators are almost as funny as the video itself ("Like a streaker in a pirates outfit"). You have to watch it a few times to really get the effect. Keep an eye out for the effort being put in by the winner whom I call Winnie (there must be a few pounds in it for him), and the pirate, whose outfit is in no way conducive to running (feet look a little heavy) so I can see why he cheated.

Enjoy!

If you need an extra lift, try Carl Lewis singing the national anthem or his music video. Works every time!

No comments: