Sunday, October 7, 2007

Good Thing He's Not Bald . . .

I really hope that Travis Henry didn't smoke weed, because after all this, he and/or his lawyers are just making him look like a fool.

So instead of letting the NFL test the "B" sample of his urine, Henry and his team would rather let them give him a lie detector test and take a swatch of his hair. I discovered that if the testing subject has no hair on his or her head, body hair is an acceptable substitute.

Hmm. I'm sure he wants to delay this process as much as possible since he's probably getting paid per game in which he able to play. I won't say he thinks the B sample will come out "dirty," too, but they sure are going through a lot to prevent it from being tested. Thou doth protest too much, me thinks.

1 comment:

D I O N N A said...

LOL....lips are kind of purple, me sees.