Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Could It Be Something I (Allegedly) Said?


Instead of the warm welcome that he may have been expecting, NY Knicks' coach Isiah Thomas received a chorus of boos from the Knicks fans. It's unclear if they are just warming up for the rest of the season, or whether they heard that Isiah told his co-worker, Anucha Browne Sanders, "B----, I don't give a f--- about these white people," in reference to the season ticket holders.

The Knicks eventually beat the Boston Celtics, who have been on a roll this preseason, but we'll see when the real games start October 30.

Man, I can't wait for basketball season to start up again! If you try to do something else on a Sunday besides watch football, you've pretty much missed all the fun for the whole week. The return of Tuesdays with Chucky* (Barkley, and Ernie, and Kenny) couldn't come fast enough.

NBA Action . . . It's Faaaaaaaaaaantastic. I'll take my shiny nickel for the advertising now, thanks.



* - Horrid play on Tuesdays with Morrie, a great little book by sportswriter Mitch Albom**



** -- Make that 10 cents for pushing that book.

2 comments:

D I O N N A said...

im shocked ppl event went to see a preseason knick game, LOL

Me said...

I'll send that notion. Come on Basketball season!! Woohoo!!!