Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Will Not Participate in Kobe-Watch


If anyone is wondering why I haven't commented on the Kobe Bryant "is he or isn't he" trade charade, I have decided not to weigh in until something really does happen, if anything happens at all. Otherwise I will feel obliged to continue to report the every day, (non) newsworthy items that make it appear he is/is not going to leave the Los Angeles Lakers for greener pastures.

What team could afford him without decimating their team? And who would the Lakers get for him that would make their tickets NOT worth giving away this season? (Then they will wish they were affiliated with the L.A. Spark)

Thus, until Kobe makes a decision - since his contract is the only one in the entire NBA that contains a no-trade clause - I refuse to play this yo yo game. Like J.Lo. I don't feel like guessing if she's pregnant. Just let me know when she makes the announcement. (Which she did, and she is.)

Wake me up when it's Kobe's turn.

No comments: