Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Buss Stopped


I hesitate to even make light of this because he obviously has a problem. NBA Commissioner David Stern fined L.A. Lakers owner Jerry Buss, the man who has been fueling the Kobe-watch, $25,000 and suspended for 2 games after a misdemeanor drunk-driving conviction over the summer.

First, Jerry Buss is 74 years old. That's all I'll say about that.

Second, what is a 2-game suspension and $25,000 going to do? If anything, he's probably looking forward to having an excuse to not go to a game. And $25,000 is a drop in the bucket for this guy. If Stern really wanted to penalize him, then he would have fined him more and dropped that suspension stuff.

I can't wait to see what Stern comes up with after Zeke, James Dolan and the Knicks lose their appeal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
Is it very difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking
about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks

my web blog: Leucemie.Specialtiesintouch.It

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed together with your writing skills and also with the format on your blog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to look a great blog like this one nowadays..

My page :: Going At this website