Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pass the Dutchie To ANYONE But Him


Michael Vick was concerned that we would have no news on him until October 3, the date he is to be arraigned on the state court charges. But no fear Mikey, you have given us bloggers enough to keep talking through the weekend.

Today, after Vick tested positive for marijuana on September 13, the judge in Vick's federal case ordered him confined to his (Vick's) home between the hours of 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. He also has to be subjected to random drug tests, and if he fails again, he may end up in the pokey.

I've never done drugs nor do I in any way condone drug use, but I can see how this situation might make him feel the need to get high. Now, do I think his smoking weed has anything to do with his legal woes, though? Um, no comment.

I don' t know about you, but I think his punishment for failing the drug test is a pretty good deal. It's not like Vick's living in a one room efficiency or a trailer. If my home looked like Vick's probably does, I don't think I would mind being confined at night, either.

Although my hits quadruple every time Vick does something . . . or is accused of doing something, in all honesty, I really hope this is the last we hear from him before either of his arraignments.

No trees. No leaving.

(HA.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

arrrgh, aren't there real criminals out there running loose?

D I O N N A said...

puff, puff, pass... consequently, we may not see him pass for a few seasons :(