Thursday, September 4, 2008

WTH Hall of Shame


In honor of what Tatum Bell allegedly did or did not do (see above post), I started to think about some of the truly nuts things I've seen athletes so. Here's my very short list (with admittedly very little time to consider it) - I may add to it later. If you have your own to add, feel free to comment!

My top 3*, in descending order:

3. Carl Lewis singing the national anthem. This still makes me cry every time I see it, mainly because I can't imagine how anyone would seriously hire him to sing, sight CLEARLY unseen. "Uh oh . . . I'm gonna make up for it now." But he never does. Classic.
2. Takum Bell's alleged theft. I know it just happened but stealing the stuff of a guy who just took your place is just a little too much.
1. Chad Ocho Cinco. Even worse than the fact that Chad Johnson legally changed his last name to Ocho Cinco is the explanation he gave for doing so.



* This story wouldn't make my top 3 but it's worth adding as the list gets longer. Come on, boys, you're not there yet! Raise your level!

No comments: