Monday, September 29, 2008

MYSM: Dancey Dance Time with Amare

Just returning from another field trip, this time to Nike Town, USA, aka Beaverton, Oregon. Pics and story to come tomorrow . . .

This means I didn't quite catch the (football) games today, but I'll catch up with everything tomorrow . . . I hope. Some surprising results, n'est-ce pas? KC and Cleveland won (the latter not quite as impressive as the former. Good for Big Herm), the Cowboys and Eagles lost (the latter to da Bears), and Brett Favre set a career high in TD passes. The fact that he's setting records that have nothing to do with his longevity is quite impressive. I guess he was feeling better. Keep it up, New Yorkians will love you. Looks like that small bet on a random team might end up a big payoff come Super Bowl time.

Happy Monday!


Amare
Uploaded by bsap11


Phoenix Suns star Amare Stoudemire is our special friend, earning him his first spot on MYSM. Hey, at least he's trying to do something for the kiddies. I can dig it!

I'm also digging the leg of the blue thing in the back who appears to be some kind of step class enthusiast. Someone tell him/her/it that's not good dribbling form.

Go crazy!!

1 comment:

Veronica said...

This show freaks me out (yes, I've watched it before... with my niece).

But really... New Yorkians?!? Come on now!