Tuesday, September 23, 2008

To Tide You Over

No rest for the weary. Work hard, play hard, then work hard again. So little time, I can't even do a rundown. I'll try again tomorrow night, but I don't want to make promises that I can't keep. Something tells me my topic of choice will still be relevant any day of this season . . .

Instead, I thought I'd keep the smiles going into Tuesday . . . click here and here for past MYSM's. (Yes, one day, I'll make these into one label). Please watch Carl Lewis' rendition of the national anthem if you're in a bad mood. Studies have shown that it is impossible to feel down after multiple viewings.

So I'm adding Jerry Stackhouse's rendition, just to combat any idea that athletes must be tone deaf.



Or clickhere for my Michael Vick coverage since people seemed to like that. Not to mention he took up the most real estate on this blog over the past year or so. I must have missed this one, but it looks like he has been keeping up with his skills while he's away.

Hopefully, I'll be back in action tomorrow. . .

No comments: