Wednesday, February 6, 2008

How Many Times?


I know you all aren't used to the one topic-one post articles anymore but I have to shake things up every now and then. Schedule suddenly clears, Pleats 'n Cleats only benefits.

I put a notice out to Roger Clemens yesterday that if you testify falsely under oath, you might as well start notifying your current job that you will be incarcerated sometime in the future. People, it's really not worth it. Plead the fifth. I know admitting it can be problematic due to records and such, but if given the opportunity, just don't say anything.

Now he has invoked the wrath of the former trainer who saved Clemens' alleged syringes for a DNA sample just in case Clemens lied. I like how Clemens has his own ESPN tab at the bottom of the screen called "Clemens" . . . does anyone else think the MLB called and said please don't put him on our tab, we're trying to rehab our image? I'd put five on it.


Now the feds are trying to get a court order to have the syringes tested for Clemens' DNA. Had this occurred prior to the days when we knew our DNA stays on everything - forever - then perhaps I would feel differently, but at this point I have little sympathy for you, Roger. I know you're somewhere right now saying, "D'oh!"


To be continued . . .

No comments: