Sunday, December 16, 2007

MYSM: The United Way

Enjoy this United Way "commercial" featuring Peyton Manning, just in time for the holidays. Proving once again that he might be one of the funniest people in the NFL, but not funnier than T.O.

Regular posts will resume tomorrow. But I must say congratulations to the Miami Dolphins for avoiding having a record that nobody wants (going 0-16) by winning their first game in over a year against the slumping Baltimore Ravens. I attribute the win to me being in their city this weekend.

And I couldn't bypass the appearance of Jessica Simpson in Tony Romo's corner during the Dallas Cowboys loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. Well, at least he has her there to lick his wounds. I guess he's swapping blondes after having American Idol winner Carrie Underwood in his corner this time last year when the Cowboys played the Eagles. At least he's consistent.


Happy Monday!

No comments: