Monday, March 3, 2008

Pleats Goes On Vacation


Very Funny - The most amazing bloopers are here

As the title implies (or should), I will be on vacation throughout the rest of this week, during which time I will probably not blog unless something happens that warrants leaving the beach to connect to the Internet. And I'm telling you right now that there really aren't too many things that would warrant such drastic, irrational behavior, but I don't like to say never.

I have provided you with a classic blooper video for Make Ya Smile Monday, but for the rest of the week, in the event that I do not post, please feel free to take the time to catch up on old posts. If you want to search the blog, you may find my Michael Vick, NCAA, and/or Isiah Thomas trial coverage to be of interest.

Happy Monday!

No comments: