Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Rundown From the Run-Down

Today was a long day, so here's the run down on what I might have given individual attention:

  1. Poor Alex Smith. The San Francisco 49ers QB had a rough night on Monday. Literally. This guy got clobbered on almost every play. He's not terrible, but his offensive line has some issues. At least he didn't throw any interceptions . . . no touchdown passes either, but let's focus on the positive.
  2. The New Jersey Nets' Vince Carter is out indefinitely with a sprained ankle. And he's on my fantasy basketball team. Maybe I ought to just give up this idea of fantasy sports. I'm inventing Fantasy Work. Among other ways, you can get points every week that someone steals your food out of the office fridge. I'm guaranteed to be in contention in that league.
  3. Roger Federer lost back-to-back matches for the first time in over four years. Call me when he loses more than one Grand Slam final per year. Then we'll worry.
  4. Phoenix Suns star Boris Diaw is living the American dream. Who knew athletes took pictures at pool parties? Is Diaw the NBA's Willie Beaman?

1 comment:

Keisha said...

Yum! Jamie is looking hot.