Thursday, November 22, 2007

Did This Picture Really Happen?


I am kind of "eh" on the Phoenix Suns, mostly because they are a good team, exciting to watch, but they have been really disappointing come playoff time.

Tonight the Suns took on the Sacramento Kings. It says they played the Kings, but I'm not sure they were actually on the floor at the same time. This is because, in the 1st quarter alone, the Suns scored . . . 47 points!

By halftime? 80 points.

The Suns ended up with 127 points, which is good because I was beginning to wonder if they were playing anyone. I found the above picture of Ron Artest trying to block Steve Nash's lay-up, so I am sort of convinced that the Kings played, but this may have just been from the second half.

Do they just not practice defense in the Western Conference? The Kings should be embarrassed.

No comments: